Harry Potter Filming Locations in London: Private Walking Tour
Discover the many filming locations of the Harry Potter movies in muggle London on a private walking tour of the most famous landmarks of the city. Unlike other cities, London was used in many of the scenes, so you will have the opportunity to visit the actual sites that made it on the big screen!
On your Harry Potter private walking tour you will:
- Start your tour at Westminster tube station used In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix;
- Visit the entrance to the Ministry of Magic and the muggle Prime Minister's home;
- Stop off at several well-known landmarks of London used in books and films, like St Paul's, Trafalgar Square, and Goodwin's Court;
- Discover Picadilly Circus, where Ron, Hermione, and Harry almost get hit by a red London bus in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1;
- Snap a photo of Harry Potter's bronze statue in Leicester Square;
- Cross the Millennium Bridge - the site of the muggle killings by Death Eaters in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince;
- End your tour at Leadenhall Market, Leaky Cauldron's entrance in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone; or at the Borough Market, the site where Harry disembarks after his ride on the Knight Bus.
Explore the literary and cinematic landmarks inspired by Harry Potter’s world on this magical tour of London with a private guide, who is also a Potter fanatic.
Prepare for your own sorting ceremony and be sure you know which magical creature you want to bring with you to Hogwarts. On this half-day tour, you'll traverse many of London's hidden passageways and filming locations for the iconic 8 films.
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Ernie Prang and Stan Shunpike on the Knight Bus!
See Diagon Alley, the Leaky cauldron, and other spellbinding places - both obvious and hidden from muggle eyes. Enjoy fascinating trivia on the series and gain a lesser-known insight into the characters, author and actors.
Hear tales that even the most dedicated fans and Potterheads will not have heard before! With wands, quizzes and prizes, you will enjoy a unique wizarding experience.
Note: If you would like to visit Platform 9¾ after the tour to hop aboard the Hogwarts Express, your guide will be happy to direct you to King's Cross Station, a short tube ride away.