Kensington & The Natural History Museum Private Tour
Join this tour through the elite streets of West London, the home of billionaire emigres, financiers, and aristocracy. Learn of the life and times of Queen Victoria and her husband Albert - the world in which they lived, the beginning, course, and ending of their marriage, and influence they had on wider society.
- Become acquainted with the prim-and-proper neighbourhoods that are home to some of the city's most expensive homes.
- Learn how the neighbourhood has been transformed over the past 100 years.
- Experience the heritage and history of the neighbourhood’s gleaming facades and celebrated museums.
- Visit the Natural History Museum of London - recognised as one of the preeminent museums in the world, and a must-see whether it's your first or hundredth visit to London.
- Walk to Hyde Park, for a visit to the largest of the royal parks and learn the history of its many statues and monuments.
- Your tour ends outside the pristine gardens of Kensington Palace, where your guide will orient you toward the best sights in the park.
Once renowned for its wild criminality, this area is now a playground for the rich, and synonymous with luxury brands such as Harrods. But unknown to many, it is a love story that truly drives the history of this area - the relationship between Queen Victoria and her Consort, Prince Albert. Join this tour to learn more about the Royal couple and the buildings they left behind them here in London’s ‘Albertopolis.’
On your private tour, you will visit the Natural History Museum, where your guide will be sure to show you the highlights of 80-million artefacts, housed in 5 different collections. Whether you're a novice on all things natural history museum or a botany expert and palaeontologist, your private guide will be able to tailor the tour to suit your interests and curiosities. After some time in the museum, walk to Hyde Park, where your guide will first show you some of the highlights before departing from you.