Full-Day Highlights of Dublin Private Driving Tour
Explore the scenic highlights of Dublin, the beautiful capital city of the Emerald Isle, and learn all about the culture and history of Ireland and her people on this full-day driving tour. On your private tour, you will:
- Enjoy the comfort of a private car on this full-day excursion.
- Learn about Dublin's extensive history with your private driver-guide.
- Visit 14 Henrietta Street, a perfectly preserved Georgian Building and Tenement Dwelling (tickets included).
- Stop by Dublin’s many famous landmark sights, including Trinity College, O'Connell Street, Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Phoenix Park and more!
- Visit the historic and iconic St Patrick’s Cathedral (tickets included) and learn all about the famous patron saint of Ireland – celebrated the world over.
- End the tour with tickets to the Guinness Storehouse you will be free to explore at your own leisure. Guinness in the panoramic Gravity Bar included.
Note: This tour is only bookable online for up to 3 guests. For larger groups, please get in touch with us.
Learn all about Dublin’s 1,000-year history, from the first Viking settlers to the Norman arrival and the building of the city into what you see today on this full-day driving tour of Ireland’s capital city. Highlights of this tour include the beautiful Georgian squares and parks of Dublin, the Grand Canal Dock, Trinity College area, Temple Bar, O’Connell Street, the Guinness and Jameson areas, the historic Phoenix Park, and Dublin Castle, St Patrick’s Cathedral and much more.
Your tour includes a visit inside the historic St Patrick’s Cathedral, which dates back to 1211 AD and was lovingly restored in the 1800s by the Guinness family. From St Patrick’s Cathedral, make your way across Dublin to the perfectly preserved Henrietta Street – dating from the Georgian era of the 1700s. You’ll visit number 14 – a remarkable historical townhouse that tells the story of Dublin in the 1800s. This site is closed on Monday and Tuesdays so alternatively, your guide will take you on a tour of the atmospheric Glasnevin Cemetery which has a fascinating history with the burials very much a who's who of Irish history!
No trip to Dublin would be complete without a taste of Guinness! Your tour ends at the Guinness Storehouse – where you will be free to explore at your own pace and finish with a well-deserved pint of Guinness in the Gravity Bar with its stunning panoramic views over the city. Slainte!