Privately Guided Pub Tour: The True Dublin Experience
Immerse yourself in true Irish pub culture on a tour of traditional pubs with a local, private guide. On your tour, you will:
- Visit 4 traditional pubs in Dublin with a private guide.
- Avoid the tourist traps, and instead spend time in the true gems.
- Have the chance to sample local beers, craft beers, and ciders.
- Learn about Ireland’s most famous beer, Guinness, and the family legacy which carries on today.
- Discover the literary and political connections of some of the most famous pubs in Dublin
- Hear live traditional Irish music for an authentic pub experience.
Note: drinks are not included in the price of the tour, as everyone’s preference of drinks and quantity varies. You may count on spending between €6-8 per drink.
- Pubs do generally have alcohol-free beers, and some also serve gluten-free beers.
- We do recommend eating a meal before going on this tour.
Get better acquainted with the culture, history and stories of the Irish capital whilst having a drink in some of the best pubs in Dublin! Dublin is where pubs were born, each with their own unique atmosphere and long and varied history. Irish pubs have since emerged across the globe, however they quintessentially belong to Dublin. There is no other such suitable place to sip on a pint of Guinness. This tour is a mixture of novelty, history, literature, music and humour!
Venture to Dublin's true hidden gems --including the pub's which contributed most to the city's unique character. Not only will you learn how to savour a pint of beer but also follow in the footsteps of Irish literary giants, seeing the haunts frequented by the likes of James Joyce. You will also learn how to properly enjoy a Guinness, while learning about the rich cultural heritage which led to its creation. And remember, most importantly: you should only drink your Guinness when you can see a clear division between the white foam and the dark beer. If the beer in your glass still looks murky and brown, your Guinness isn't ready yet!