Visit the Eiffel Tower Summit with a Small Group Tour and Skip-the-Line-Tickets
Enjoy the best of the Parisian skyline with views over the entire city from one of the world’s most iconic buildings. On your experience, you will enjoy:
- A tour guide for you and a small group
- An in-depth talk about the Iron Lady’s history, from its building through today.
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor, accompanied by your guide.
- A visit to the summit level of the Eiffel Tower
- Free time to explore the summit of the Eiffel Tower at your own pace.
The Eiffel tower was built in 1889 as part of the World’s Fair in Paris. Though it’s a spectacular feat of engineering, the project was completed in just two and a half years, amidst a sea of controversy from those who believed it was an insult and an eye-sore (one signatory was famed author Alexander Dumas!).
The tower was named after the engineer, Gustave Eiffel, who also designed the Statue of Liberty, worked on several railroad projects, and was a master builder of bridges.
Learn about all of this and more on your small group tour of the Eiffel tower, where your guide will give you the history of the tower, before taking you past the line to visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. After your guide points out the highlights of the skyline and orients you around the tower, they will navigate you to the queue for the summit of the Eiffel Tower, where you will visit the summit of the Eiffel Tower for the truly iconic Parisian experience.