Royal Treasures & Palaces: Hampton Court & Windsor Castle
Enjoy an excursion to two of England's most notable places - Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle.
- Travel in a private car with your own personal guide.
- Visit the Queen’s favourite weekend residence.
- Inside Windsor Castle, take a turn about St George’s Chapel and the State Apartments.
- Then travel to the stunning Hampton Court Palace.
- Visit to the favourite residence of Henry VIII.
- Inside see the astronomical clock and explore the maze.
- With a flexible itinerary, this is ideal for lovers of British history.
The ultimate tour for convenience and comfort- explore and learn about British history travelling in a private car, accompanied by your own personal guide.
Once you arrive, you will visit Her Majesty’s favourite weekend residence, the beautiful Windsor Castle. Inside you will be able to walk through the exquisite State Apartments, which display artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, see inside St George’s Chapel – the final resting place of Henry VIII and Queen Mary, among others, and see the amazing Queen Mary’s Doll’s House.
Next, it’s on to Hampton Court, where lies the spectacular favourite residence of Henry VIII that was built in 1514. If you choose to purchase entry to the palace you’ll be able to explore the impressive maze, see the astronomical clock and visit Henry VIII’s tennis court.
With your personal guide providing insight along the way, after visiting both venues travel back to a drop-off point of your choosing in Central London.