All-Inclusive Full Day Highlights Tour of Barcelona
Get the VIP treatment in Barcelona and explore the Catalan city with your own private guide and driver. On your private tour, you will:
- Be met by a private guide, who will escort you throughout the day.
- Enjoy tickets included to three of Barcelona’s main attractions: La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, and Barcelona’s Cathedral.
- Enjoy a driving tour in the middle of the day to see several of the highlights, which are spread throughout the city.
- See other architectural marvels of Gaudi’s work – Casa Vicens, Casa Battló, and Casa Milá.
- Stop for a traditional lunch at La Barceloneta, where your guide will recommend a local restaurant (price not included).
- Spend your afternoon exploring Barcelona's Gothic Quarter including Las Ramblas and El Mercado de Boqueria, and the Jewish Quarter.
- Finish your tour with entrance tickets to the Barcelona Cathedral and its panoramic rooftop, where your guide will part with you.
Explore the best of Barcelona on an all-inclusive, full-day tour where your guide and driver will make sure you not only see the highlights of the city but also see the places which are hidden in plain sight.
Of course, you will explore Gaudí's imprint on the city. Not only was he one of the most influential architects of Barcelona’s modern and art nouveau period in the late 19th and early 20th century, but in history. His architectural masterpieces helped transform the city of Barcelona to the thriving, bustling, historical, and cultural metropolitan city it is today. You will get a sense of Gaudí’s innovative and eccentric mind as you walk into the various edifices designed by Gaudí, from the cathedral spires at La Sagrada Familia to the gingerbread gatehouses, grottos and ceramic animals in Park Güell. You will also see the world-renowned Casa Batlló, Casa Milá, and Casa Vicens Gaudi.
After lunch, you will explore the Gothic Quarter, including Las Ramblas. Occupying the area between La Rambla, Via Laietana, the Seafront and the Ronda de Sant Pere, the Barri Gòtic is the heart of the old city of Barcelona. Many of the buildings in this area date from the Middle Ages, and some even go back as far as the rule of the Roman Empire: the remains of a Roman wall can still be seen dotted around the district. Within the quarter you will find many of Barcelona’s oldest and most intriguing churches. A highlight is the 14th-century Catalan-Gothic Santa Maria del Pi, which boasts beautiful high pointed Gothic arches as well as the flying buttresses so notable in this style of architecture. Enjoy an easy day seeing all the city has to offer on this all-inclusive tour, where every detail has been thoughtfully arranged in advance for you.
Please note: Your clothing must be appropriate to enter the two cathedrals visited on this tour (Sagrada Familia and Barcelona Cathedral). Your shoulders must be covered, you cannot wear see-through clothing, nor have an exposed back or belly (no swimwear).