Barcelona's Gothic Quarter Live Virtual Tour
We’re all missing different things during this challenging year and amongst the raft of restrictions? Travel.
Are you wondering when you will be able to travel overseas again or thinking about your next destination? Have you had to postpone or cancel a much anticipated holiday this year? Has your next vacation planning been put on hold due to these uncertain times?
If you are feeling the same itch to reach for your passport and hop on a flight anywhere, we have the perfect solution!
At Travel Curious we have launched Live Virtual Tours globally to help ease the struggle and bring you closer to the destinations you would love to visit in the future, or virtually take you to places you've been before and that you would like to see one more time.
On this Live Virtual Tour, we will take you to Barcelona's historic Gothic Quarter, an area that stretches from La Rambla to Via Laietana, and from the Mediterranean seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere and is the centre of the old city of Barcelona. It is known as the Gothic Quarter as it used to be the location of a Roman village and some of the remnants still remain.
Currently, the Gothic Quarter is perhaps one of the most exciting parts of the city as it’s home to some of Barcelona’s most famous landmarks, excellent restaurants, amazing restaurants and many squares (plaças) to relax and unwind.
You will discover:
- Barcelona Cathedral (also known as Cathedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia) which was constructed from the thirteenth to fifteenth centuries,
- Plaça del Rei (King's Square), a medieval public square in the Gothic Quarter,
- Barcino, the Roman Aqueduct which has its caput aquae in the hills of Moncada and was the water supply of the city,
- Parliament Square located in Parc de la Ciutadella
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
- The tour will be private for a small group of 10 people. If your party is larger, please contact us for a customized tour. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date and Time may be affected by weather conditions to guarantee the best experience.
- Please note the start times are expressed in local time so take into consideration the time difference with your location.