The Cliffs of Moher from Dublin: Private Full Day Trip
Experience this special private day tour from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, with scenic drives through the spectacular countryside of the Emerald Isle. On your private tour, you will:
- Enjoy the personalised attention of your private driver guide and vehicle.
- Travel across the Wild Atlantic Way, towards the Cliffs of Moher.
- Take a scenic drive across Ireland, along the banks of the River Shannon.
- Enjoy your time at the Cliffs of Moher.
- Stop off at Doolin village for some lunch (not included in price).
- Explore the Burren Region, famous for its flora and fauna.
- Enjoy a scenic drive back to your hotel via Galway.
Note: This tour is only bookable online for up to 3 guests. For larger groups, please get in touch with us.
The picturesque jewel of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way is a must-see for those venturing outside Dublin. Situated along the west coast of Ireland and standing over 600 feet above the Atlantic, visiting the Cliffs of Moher is an unforgettable experience.
Your route takes you past Limerick and the famous River Shannon and straight over to the beautiful Cliffs of Moher. This drive takes 4 hours, and you will have plenty of time to stroll along the towering cliffs. After your visit to the Cliffs, you will continue along the coast to the famous traditional music village of Doolin for some lunch.
After lunch, your tour will take you through parts of the Burren region, which is considered unique for its limestone. This region is famous for its flora and fauna and boasts many artisanal food producers and interesting sights along the way. Return via Galway before crossing back over the Irish midlands to Dublin and end the day back at your hotel.