Private Excursion to the Cliffs of Moher
This private day tour from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher is a must-see for those venturing outside Dublin. See the stunning west coast, and the picturesque jewel in Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, standing over 600 feet above the Atlantic.
- Meet your driver-guide at your hotel.
- Travel across the Wild Atlantic Way, towards the Cliffs of Moher.
- Pass through Limerick city and the famous River Shannon en route.
- Snap pictures of the 15th century Bunratty Castle.
- Enjoy your time at the Cliffs of Moher, including the Cliff Edge visitor experience.
- Stop off at Doolin village for some lunch (not included in price).
- Explore the Burren Region, famous for its flora and fauna.
- Enjoy a scenic drive back to your hotel.
Your route takes you down past Limerick city and the famous River Shannon, via the 15th Century Bunratty Castle and straight over to the beautiful Cliffs of Moher. This drive takes 4 hours with a small refreshment stop en route, and you will have plenty of time to enjoy the Cliff Visitor Centre before strolling along the towering cliffs themselves. After your visit to the Cliffs, you will continue along the coast to the famous traditional music village of Doolin for some lunch.
After lunch, your tour will take you through parts of the Burren region, which is considered unique for its limestone. This region is famous for its flora and fauna and boasts many artisan food producers and interesting sights along the way. Return via Dunguaire Castle in County Galway before crossing back over the Irish midlands to Dublin for the end of your tour.