Old Royal Berlin Live Virtual Tour
Visit The Berlin Palace on Museum Island, once home to the Kings of Prussia and wander through some of the most remarkable squares in Berlin. On this Live Virtual Tour, we will take you to the Old Royal Berlin where you will stroll by the most remarkable squares, palaces and buildings with your expert local guide. You will discover:
- Museum Island: one of the most visited sights of Germany's capital it boasts five famous museums from the time of the Prussian rulers.
- Berlin Cathedral: one of the main landmarks in Berlin's cityscape it's a Protestant church and dynastic tomb on Museum Island built from 1894 to 1905 by order of German Emperor William II
- Unter den Linden: a popular boulevard in Berlin's Mitte district named after the linden trees that line the grassed pedestrian mall
- Bebelplatz: a public square where the book burning memorial can be found.
- Gendarmenmarkt: a square with three of the most remarkable buildings in Berlin and where you'll find the Berlin concert hall and the French and German Churches
You'll see some of Berlin's most visited sites this Private Live Virtual Tour, an immersive experience where you'll learn about Old Royal Berlin and its Prussian leaders. You'll be entranced by the palaces, museums and history in the comfort of your own home.