Visit Vienna's Highlights on a Private Guided Full Day Tour
Discover the best of Vienna’s highlights on a private, full-day tour, with all entrance tickets included. On your private tour, you will:
- Enjoy the ease and comfort of a private, licensed guide accompanying you throughout your day.
- Start your day with a private guided tour of Schönbrunn Palace, with skip-the-line tickets on the Grand Tour, which gives you access to over 40 rooms.
- Explore the elegant State Rooms of the Imperial Monarchy, the private apartments, and the gold decorated Great Gallery.
- Visit the spectacularly manicured gardens, where your guide will show you the highlights, before leaving you to explore at your own leisure.
- Then, enjoy an hour break for lunch at a choice of places recommended by your guide (price of lunch not included).
- Following your visit to the Schönbrunn Palace, enjoy a driving tour of Vienna’s highlights in a private vehicle where you will see the State Opera house, House of Parliament, City Hall, the Giant Wheel of Vienna, the Danube River, and more!
- Enjoy a brief walking tour, where you’ll see St Stephen’s Cathedral and the intricate Ankerclock.
- Next, visit the Upper Belvedere Palace with skip-the-line tickets on a private tour, where you will see the world's largest collection of Gustav Klimt paintings, including the world-famous "The Kiss".
- Tour the magnificent Baroque Belvedere Park, one of Europe’s most significant French Style historical gardens. Your tour finishes at the park, where you can continue to explore the site at your leisure.
Your private tour starts with the best of the imperial experience, including experiencing what life would have been like as a guest of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife, Elisabeth. Your guide will take you through the best of the Rococo State rooms in the palace, and the 22 rooms the emperor’s family occupied, and see the wide variety of furnishings and styles enjoyed by the royal family.
As you walk through the Great Gallery, your guide will show you the best of its antiquities, including the Chinese Cabinets, and the magnificent Hall of Ceremonies. Your tour continues into the part of the castle where the Hapsburgs’ only female ruler, Maria Theresa, lived in the 18th century. After, your guide will take you to the spectacular gardens, where you will enjoy the guided highlights.
Then, enjoy lunch at your own leisure before departing on a driving highlights tour of Vienna, where you will see the State Opera house, the House of Parliament, the sparkling Danube River, St Stephen's Cathedral, the Jewish District and the famous Ankerclock.
Your driving tour finishes at the Belvedere Palace, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the palace-turned-museum in 1781. Known for its sweeping grounds and spectacular design, the museum itself is home to an impressive collection of modernist art, where enthusiasts can see Klimt’s “The Kiss” in person.
In addition to seeing the two dozen Klimt pieces housed in the museum, your private guide will also introduce you to works by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller and Franz Xaver Messerschmidt, which are also housed in the museum. You will also spend extensive time exploring the magnificent gardens, which have mesmerizing symmetrical and geometric designs, framed by cherubic statues along each pathway. Your tour finishes at the park, where you can continue to explore the site at your leisure.