Santa Fe Highlights Live Virtual Tour
We’re all missing different things during this challenging year and amongst the raft of restrictions? Travel.
Are you wondering when you will be able to travel overseas again or thinking about your next destination? Have you had to postpone or cancel a much anticipated holiday this year? Has your next vacation planning been put on hold due to these uncertain times?
If you are feeling the same itch to reach for your passport and hop on a flight anywhere, we have the perfect solution!
At Travel Curious we have launched Live Virtual Tours globally to help ease the struggle and bring you closer to the destinations you would love to visit in the future, or virtually take you to places you've been before and that you would like to see one more time.
On this Live Virtual Tour, we will take you to Santa Fe, a city with gorgeous landscapes and it sits at the edge of the Chihuahuan desert, the Rocky Mountains, the Great Plains and close to the Colorado Plateau.
It is known as "the City Different,” due to its diverse culture as a product of the mix of Native American, Spanish and Anglo cultures.
On this Private "Santa Fe Highlights Live Virtual Tour" you will start your tour at Santa Fe Plaza and you will discover:
- The Palace of the Governors, a building made of adobe located on Palace Avenue
- Sena Plaza, one of the oldest houses standing
- The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis, the patron of Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel, a luxurious hotel with classic elements of Santa Fe
- Loretto Chapel, now a museum and wedding chapel
- Santa Fe Trail Marker,
- New Mexico Museum of Art, an iconic architectural landmark since 1917
- and art galleries along the way.
For a more immersive experience, you will learn about Santa Fe through their visual arts, food, drink and local music that we might discover along the way.
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
- The tour will be private for a small group of 10 people. If your party is larger, please contact us for a customized tour. Send us an email to email@example.com
- Date and Time may be affected by weather conditions to guarantee the best experience.
- Please note the start times are expressed in local time so take into consideration the time difference with your location.