Private Walking Food Tour of Chinatown and North Beach
Explore two of San Francisco’s beloved neighbourhoods with a foodie extravaganza tour. With an eclectic array of food from Chinatown and Little Italy, be sure to arrive hungry for this experience. On your private food tour, you will:
- Learn about the histories and the food cultures around two of the city's well-known neighbourhoods.
- Walk under the Dragon's Gate and enter San Francisco's world-famous Chinatown.
- Visit a fortune cookie making factory, where you will not only get to try these pastries when fresh but also learn the history of the factory and its' local influence.
- Stop at a Catholic Cathedral, which has been continuously active since the California Gold Rush.
- Enjoy a seated tasting in Little Italy, indulging in the best place for calzones and pizzas.
- Comb Stockton Street and North Beach's wealth of street markets, bakeries, restaurants and pavement cafés.
- Finish off with Italian dessert - tasting a cannoli or having an espresso to lift the inevitable food coma from the preceding four hours.
San Francisco's international influences are so diverse that locals are constantly discovering foodie spots that have existed for decades. Don’t miss the chance to try fresh-baked fortune cookies - before they're wrapped in the crinkly plastic and served to you at restaurants. On your private tour your guide will not only take you to the best places to try new desserts and espresso, but also equip you with their insider's knowledge, so you can continue exploring the city's diverse food scene long after your tour has ended. Your tour ends in Washington Square Park, where you can continue on with your day, or take time to digest your food extravaganza by lounging in the grass amongst the locals who congregate in the area every day.