Private Excursion to Silicon Valley
On your private excursion from San Francisco, see first-hand what makes Silicon Valley the world’s most dynamic hub of global technology and entrepreneurialism. Learn how Silicon Valley was born and some of the world’s most influential companies were founded. On your tour you will:
- Enjoy a full day, including hotel pick up and drop off, in a luxury vehicle.
- Explore how this place became a capital of innovation, venture capital and progressive "techie" culture.
- Learn the stories of the founding of major players like Stanford University, Tesla, Apple, HP, Google and Facebook- and their predecessors.
- Drop into Apple HQ Visitor Center, Augmented Reality Experience, Flagship Store, Rooftop Deck and Espresso Café.
- Visit the expansive Googleplex Campus promenade and the comical Android Garden.
- Stop for the iconic shot in Menlo Park at the Facebook HQ "thumbs up".
- Tour Stanford University campus
- Visit the Computer History Museum and enjoy lunch at the café (price of lunch not included)
Ever thought of trying your hand in big tech? This is the perfect chance to see what it's like to live, work and study here in the 21st Century. This tour is ideal for guests who want to hit the most well-known sites and come away with an understanding of what powers Silicon Valley. See how Google (and other tech company) employees live, and maybe even rub elbows with the next big founder over coffee!
Please note: While this tour is available for children, no car seat is provided and is the responsibility of the customer to provide where necessary.