Visit Miami: Half Day Private Driving Tour
This half-day tour takes you outdoors for the best Miami has to offer. You will explore the most interesting and diverse neighbourhoods in the city. See the sights at your own pace and adapt your tour with your guide, who will be happy to offer suggestions based on your preferences.
- Enjoy hotel pick up in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- First, visit South Beach, known for its white sand, glamour, and nightlife.
- Cruise through Biscayne Bay, passing the historic Venetian Causeway.
- Explore the street art in the Wynwood neighbourhood.
- Take an exclusive trip across the Rickenbacker Causeway to Virginia Key and Key Biscayne.
- Visit Coconut Grove, and pay a visit to Coral Gables, famous for its Venetian Pool.
- Conclude your tour in Little Havana, Miami's vibrant Cuban heart.
- Enjoy a scenic drive over the MacArthur Causeway.
Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District is a must-see for any architecture aficionado or art enthusiast. A colourful, unique, and vibrant neighbourhood, offering interesting décor at every turn. There are over 800 Art Deco buildings concentrated in the area, ensuring variety is inevitable and the ensemble spectacular.
This outdoor urban graffiti art museum is a landmark of Miami, and no art trip in the city would be complete until you have visited it. It attracts artists and visitors from around the globe, offering the chance for artists to showcase work publicly, and for visitors to get that perfect Instagram shot.
Coconut Grove has hugged the shoreline of Biscayne Bay since 1873, and is the bohemian oasis of Miami. Under a tropical canopy, there sits rows of boutique shops and restaurants. The Grove contains many points of interest, including The National Tropical Botanical Garden, The Barnacle Historic State Park, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. The latter injects Italian Renaissance into an American setting and is a must for any visit to Miami.
Frequently called "The City Beautiful", Coral Gables has much to offer. In particular, the Venetian Pool is a historic public swimming-pool that has been a landmark of Coral Gables since its opening in 1924. The pool was created in Mediterranean Revival style, from which it gains its Venetian namesake, the quintessential city of Italy. Enjoy a dip in the pool in truly unique surroundings!
Here, you will find authentic Cuban culture that extends beyond Cuban coffee, cigars, and rounds of dominoes. Little Havana is teeming with colourful murals, live Latin music, and pop-up art exhibitions.