The Ultimate Elvis Experience with skip-the-line tickets to Graceland
Famous for producing influential strains of blues and rock 'n' roll Memphis played a huge roll in Elvis Presley's success. A visit to Memphis wouldn't be complete without a day spent chasing down The King - from his childhood stomping ground to a skip-the-line visit to his world-famous Graceland. This truly is the ultimate tour for every die-hard Elvis fan.
- Your day begins with a private walking tour of Memphis, retracing his youth in the city, including:
- Seeing his boyhood home where he grew up.
- Walk by Malco Theatre, where Elvis had his first job.
- See the Peabody Hotel, rich in history it's known as the “South’s Grand Hotel,” and is where Elvis signed his contract with RCA
- Wander down Beale Street, one of the most iconic streets in the US, and learn about the lengthy list of musicians who called it home.
- Enjoy lunch at a local 1950's diner (lunch paid locally by guests)
- Then, hop in a transfer with your guide to Graceland
- Immerse yourself in the world of Elvis, with skip-the-line tickets and a VIP Elvis experience of Graceland at your leisure, where you will spend your entire afternoon.
- Enjoy an easy transfer back to your hotel in Memphis, while your guide gives you the best tips for continuing your Elvis experience over one of his favourite restaurants.
Did you know that 20 percent of the earliest inductees in the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame have come from within a 100-mile radius of Memphis? The influential Blues, soul and rock'n'roll were born in the city of Memphis, rock legend Elvis Presley's home town, known worldwide as the "Home of the Blues & Birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll". During your tour you'll walk the streets that Elvis grew up on and see where he worked before he became a star. The Peabody Hotel, famous for its rich history and charm, is where his road to stardom began as he signed his contract with RCA on November 20th 1955. Beale Street is an important location in the city's music history, and today it's home to blues clubs and restaurants that are major attractions for visitors. After lunch in an authentic 1950's diner your expert guide will arrange for an Uber XL to take you to Graceland where you'll be given skip-the-line tickets to avoid queueing. You've heard the music, and now you get to see the place that Elvis Presley called home including the mansion, private gardens and aircraft. You'll meet up with your guide after the visit and head back to Memphis by Uber XL.
No doubt you'll be buzzing and exhausted after your Elvis, Downtown and Graceland Tour, the only fully comprehensive tour of Elvis's life, a memorable and exceptional experience.