Private Walking Tour of Venice Beach
A day in Venice Beach sounds like the perfect way to spend a day, but its' complexity of culture and dizzying streets can leave one feeling lost. The best way to relax in all the neighbourhood has to offer is through a private tour with a local. On your private walking tour of Venice Beach, you will:
- Meet your guide at Menotti’s Coffee Stop, a classic coffee shop with an old-school vibe.
- Immerse yourself in the laid-back beach culture of Venice, as you walk the quiet streets along the Venice Canals.
- Visit the famous Muscle Beach, with its exhibitionists, souvenir stands and buskers.
- Experience the bustle of the Venice Beach Boardwalk, with its eclectic mix of surf shops, galleries and eateries.
- Marvel at agile skaters with a visit to the Venice Skate Park.
- Gain insight into LA’s gentrification, and the neighbourhood revival of Venice Beach.
- Explore Venice’s bustling main street, Abbot Kinney, dubbed “The Coolest Block in America.”
- Finish the tour at Salt & Straw, a fabulous ice cream shop known for their unique gourmet flavours.
Los Angeles is a sprawling metropolis – each neighbourhood has its own unique culture, with residents coming from the four corners of the globe, making it a true world-class destination. Venice has a healthy mix of old and new; the quintessential feel of both classic LA and ultra-modern sensibilities. Get an insider’s look into one of America’s iconic beach neighbourhoods.
Your private tour will capture the melting pot that is Venice and discover that the history of this place is as fascinating as the people-watching. There is an ‘ethical business’ feel that resides here in Venice, where even the upscale has maintained the laid-back Californian vibe. A refreshing beverage is included along the route – you and your guide will decide when and where you want to stop and indulge. Your tour finishes at Salt & Straw, where your guide will leave you to enjoy the best ice cream on the West Coast.