Private Walking Tour of Beverly Hills
With its memorable zip code, plush hotels and world-famous high-end shopping at Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills is a byword for extravagant decadence.
- Enjoy sightseeing on foot at a casual strolling pace with your private guide.
- Begin your tour at one of the extravagant hotels, The Beverly Wilshire, that delivers decadence and luxury in every detail.
- Stroll past the upscale designer stores of dazzling Rodeo Drive and visit the fabled 90210 district.
- Pop into Sprinkles Cupcakes for a quick, sweet pick-me-up.
- Explore Santa Monica Boulevard, the historic end of Route 66.
Home to many Hollywood stars, it is home to some of the most instantly recognizable landmarks in America. Yet Beverly Hills is more than just film stars, flashy sports cars, posh hotels and high-end shopping - as a stroll around the film industry-dominated city will soon reveal. Let your private guide tell you about what's below the surface of the neighbourhood.
At just 5.7 square miles, it’s a city best explored by foot, with tree-lined streets, botanical gardens and meticulously well-groomed plazas, and much more approachable area than TV may have you believe.
For Beverly Hills is where fashion legends - designers and models - get a plaque embedded on the pavement with their name - not just film stars. It is also where fitness clothing retailer, Lululemon, offers free yoga classes and hosts a weekly run club - both open to the public at no cost. Named after the rolling hills of Beverly in Massachusetts, Beverly Hills was originally just a single ranch that farmed lima beans. It is home to an oil field, underneath the city. It is also the home of the world's first 24-hour Cupcake ATM - bright pink and shaded by a palm tree, dispensing freshly baked cupcakes 24/7. They also bake dog-friendly cupcakes too.