Private Driving Tour of L.A.'s Iconic Movie Moments
On your private, driving tour of Los Angeles, delve into entertainment and pop culture history as you take centre stage in famous scenes from the silver screen.
- Be whisked away by your driver guide to the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard.
- See iconic places, including Chateau Marmont, the Viper Room, and the Capitol Records building.
- Venture into Beverly Hills to see the Greystone Mansion and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
- Visit historic Downtown LA and visit the Bradbury building.
- Enjoy a lunch at one of the city's gastropubs, per your guide's recommendations (price not included).
- Drive up to the Greek Theatre in Griffith Park and enjoy some of the city's best views.
Your day begins on Hollywood Boulevard which has been featured in numerous blockbusters including Speed, The Italian Job, Blazing Saddles, and Borat. It is also home to the TCL Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame, where you can compare your handprints to those of your favourite stars. Take a stroll onto Vine Street to see Capitol Records, famously ‘destroyed’ in The Day After Tomorrow. During your stroll, your guide will show you the best spot to get a shot of the iconic Hollywood Sign. Continuing on to Sunset Strip, you will see famous places such as Johnny Depp’s Viper Room, a classic Hollywood haunt. Other highlights include Chateau Marmont and the Playboy Mansion.
Then experience the luxury of Beverly Hills, whose highlights include the Beverly Wilshire Hotel from Pretty Woman and the Greystone Mansion, which has been used as a filming location over 75 times, including in the cult-classic The Big Lebowski.
Your tour continues in downtown L.A., where you will get to explore the magnificent Bradbury Building - itself used as the backdrop for countless shows, music videos, and film scenes. After, your private guide will help you find the perfect dining spot to relax and refuel, such as the Cicada restaurant located just a 10-minute walk away. Brad and Angelina tangoed here in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Queen Latifah and Steve Martin also danced at the restaurant in Bringing Down the House. It looks exactly the same today as it did on screen.
Finish off your day with a drive to the beautiful Griffith Park and see the famous Greek Theatre from Russell Brand’s comedy hit Get Him to the Greek. Enjoy sweeping vistas over Los Angeles before returning to your hotel or a drop-off location of your choosing.