Private Excursion to Rocky Mountain National Park
With the world’s longest natural mountain barrier, the Rocky Mountains are a geological feature which define the American and Canadian topography. To visit in-person is the best way to truly to take in their immensity. On your private excursion to Rocky Mountain National Park, you will:
- Enjoy an easy ride in a private vehicle from Denver for a climb into the Rockies.
- Stop along the drive for visits to abandoned silver-towns, while learning the origins of the state.
- Visit historic Estes Park and enjoy lunch (price not included).
- Drive into Rocky Mountain National Park and wind your way to spectacular vistas.
- Enjoy a few short hikes, per your comfort, to experience the serenity the park offers.
- Have the chance to see wildlife - from birds of prey to deer and occasionally moose!
- Visit the continental divide and stand on both sides! (Please note this road is only accessible in the summer months).
- Return to Denver by early evening.
Simply by being in the mile high-city, you're already well on your way into exploring the Rockies. But to really experience the mountains as they have stood for thousands of years - one must visit the national park, which offers uninterrupted landscapes of protected wilderness for over 350 square miles. From late spring through early fall, the alpine tundras are covered in wildflowers and burgeoning wildlife populations. When the snow has melted, one of the scenic roads provides easy access to the Continental Divide, where water flows on the West to the Pacific and on the East to the Atlantic. In the winter, Colorado becomes a ski haven, rendering several parts of the mountains impassable, though the snowy scenery is idyllic and peaceful from the comforts of your privately guided vehicle. No matter the time of year, a trip to Denver simply must include a trip to Rocky Mountains National Park.