Private Lisbon & Belem Full Day Walking Tour & River cruise (tickets included)
Portugal's capital city of Lisbon is built upon seven hills known as the seven giants — São Jorge, São Vicente, São Roque, Santo André, Santa Catarina, Chagas e Sant'Ana — all of them visible when arriving in Lisbon by river. This private walking tour of Lisbon & Belém will take you through the city, past its iconic landmarks, castles, and gardens and will include a River Cruise to boot. On your private tour, you will:
- Enjoy an all-inclusive and fully guided private tour with an expert, licensed guide.
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of Lisbon Castle, enjoy the spectacular views over the city and walk the walls of the medieval fortress (tickets included).
- See the top sites of the city centre, from the city's highest viewpoint to the waterfront pier in the historic commercial centre.
- Visit Sé Cathedral, often just known as Sé—one of the city’s oldest and most well-known sites, which has withstood several natural disasters, including the 9.0 earthquake of 1755. (tickets included).
- Walk down streets lined with artisanal shops and learn about the craft of the colourful Portuguese azulejo tiles.
- Enjoy time in the old harbour and Praça do Comércio, where the royal palace stood for over two hundred years until 1755. Today its’ massive plaza with surrounding yellow buildings make it one of the city’s most recognisable squares.
- Learn of Portugals rich Naval history and its age of world exploration in the Belem neighbourhood.
- See the UNESCO-listed Torre de Belém and the Padrão dos Descobrimentos (from the outside).
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of Jerónimos Monastery Church and Cloister (tickets included) .
- Enjoy a Cruise along the Tagus river - see the 25th of April bridge and the Cirsto Rei statue - accompanied by your tour guide (tickets included)"
From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s faded pastel-coloured buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Arguably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Lisbon is a city of colourful balconies and views, trams and cobbled streets. Belém is a laid-back area of Lisbon on the Tagus River, known for its colourful houses and breathtaking landmarks that recall Lisbon’s seafaring history, like the 16th-century Tower of Belém. Your tour will end after the cruise back in central Lisbon.