A Day in Warsaw: Private Full-Day Highlights Tour
Warsaw is a bustling city that has become Poland’s preeminent cultural and economic hub, the ad can be explored easily on foot.
On your private tour, you will:
- Be picked up from your hotel or a location in central Warsaw by a private driver-guide;
- Enjoy the ease and comfort of a private guide accompanying you throughout your tour;
- Explore Warsaw’s Old Town, and pass by the Presidential Palace, St John’s Archcathedral, Sigismund's Column and more!;
- Learn about WWII in Poland and how the capital was rebuilt from the ashes,
- Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see the best of the castle, including the king’s chambers;
- Stop for a lunch break at a place recommended by your guide (price not included);
- Visit the Palace of Culture and Science, where you’ll ascend to the viewing terrace with breathtaking views over the city;
- Enjoy your afternoon at the spectacular Wilanow Palace and stroll through its manicured Gardens, with tickets included;
- Explore the "Versailles of Warsaw" with a fully-guided tour of the Museum of King Jan III;
- Visit the Church of St Anna Wilanow and the Wilanow Cemetery;
- Enjoy an easy return trip to your hotel in Central Warsaw;
Your tour begins with some of the most important historical and cultural sites of the city in Old Town, where you will see the striking mix of architectural styles woven throughout the area. Then you’ll explore the castle, where you will have the chance to admire its spectacular architecture, paintings, and décor. You will see the impressive Royal Castle, a replica of the official residence of the Polish monarchs, the original being destroyed in WW2 by the Nazis. After your castle tour, you will stop for lunch at a place your guide recommends, where you can enjoy a bit of free time.
In the afternoon, you’ll be taken to see one of the best bird’s eye views of the city, over 375 feet above the city. Then, visit one of the most spectacular old palaces in Europe – the seventeenth-century Wilanow Palace, which has survived two world wars and Poland’s numerous border changes. On your private tour, your guide will take you through the palace, where you’ll have the chance to see the museum’s collection and hear how many of the pieces were stolen under the Nazi regime and the efforts to recover the pieces after the war. After the palace museum, your guide will take you through the equally impressive gardens, the grounds’ cemetery, and the Church of St Anna Wilanow. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be taken back to Warsaw, where you can either be dropped off at your hotel or at a place of your choosing in the city centre.