The Heart Of Rome: Private Golf Cart Tour
Discover the heart of Rome, as you cruise the most popular attractions and hidden backstreets that only small vehicles or pedestrians can access.
On this private golf cart tour, you will:
- Visit the magnificent Spanish Steps that lead to the beautiful Trinita Dei Monti Church;
- Make a wish at the stunning Trevi Fountain and learn about the various myths behind the coins in the fountain;
- Step inside the over 2000 years old Pantheon – one of the best-preserved Ancient Roman buildings in existence;
- See the Colosseum (from the outside), Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, and Campo De Fiori;
- Enjoy the personalised attention of a private tour guide;
- Combine the intimacy of a walking tour with the comfort of a driving tour.
Often referred to as the “Eternal City”, Rome is undoubtedly one of the most historically and culturally vibrant cities in the world. Here, you will come across the Pantheon and the Piazza Navona – two landmarks that date back to the Roman Empire; in addition, you’ll have the opportunity to see the amazing architecture of the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps from the Rococo (late-Baroque) period.
This four-hour golf cart tour is designed to give you a perfect overview of the city: visit the key sites in the centre and be shown all the best-hidden haunts and local hangouts that you might otherwise miss. A golf-cart tour allows you to access parts of the city that cars and tour buses cannot.
Stop off at attractions or for gelato whenever you feel like it, go for a wander through Rome’s winding cobbled streets and save your energy for the rest of the day by hopping back on your golf cart, which will be waiting, ready to whisk you away to your next destination.
A great way to experience the magic of Rome in a comfortable and flexible manner – and your experience will be unaffected by the weather!