Private Tour of the Uffizi Gallery with Skip-the-Line Tickets
Discover why few troves of art stir the soul like the Uffizi, one of the world’s oldest art galleries. On your private tour, you will:
- Let your private guide take you straight to the Uffizi’s finest masterpieces.
- Marvel at the iconic Birth of Venus by the Italian artist Sandro Botticelli.
- Admire Italian Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci’s The Annunciation.
- Stand in awe of Titian's glorious oil painting, Venus of Urbino.
- See several other highlights, including Dürer's Adoration of the Magi, Duccio's and Cimabue's Madonna Enthroned, and Michelangelo's Doni Tondo.
- Learn the context, the backstory and the impact of the Great Masters.
- Marvel Caravaggio’s masterpiece depicting the moment of Medusa’s execution.
- Finish your tour inside the Uffizi Gallery, where you can continue exploring at your own leisure.
Since 1581, the Uffizi’s resplendent architecture has housed some of the most alluring of paintings, drawings and sculptural works a seductive prospect for art-lovers from all over the globe. An immersive exploration of the gallery’s major rooms and halls, that connects you with the masterpieces, your private tour will deliver some of the finest works of the Renaissance from Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci to Caravaggio.
The private lives of the Great Masters are a fascinating backstory; with your guide, learn how jealousies have intertwined with raw eroticism and religion - you can feel it in the Uffizi, read it in Dante, see it in Michelangelo and become engulfed by it in every Florentine church. Your tour will finish inside the museum, where you can continue to explore the museum at your own pace or return to pieces where you wish to linger.