Small Group Food Tour: Florence for Foodies
Did you know that Tuscan cuisine holds its own among the tastiest regions in Italy? Or that Florentine people are more likely to eat a bowl of bread and bean soup than a plate of pasta? Taste your way through Florence on this foodie experience.
- Watch a baking demonstration of homemade Cantucci
- Sample a deliciously fennel-spiced salami
- Visit a collection of an authentic Italian trattoria
- Taste one of Florence's seasonal soups or stews
- Sample different flavours of authentic gelato
On our 4-hour walking food tour through Oltrarno – the Florentine equivalent of Paris’ left bank – you’ll get to taste what makes this city’s cuisine so special and unique within Italy. Through countless food and wine tastings at 8 authentic stops, learn how to make Italian Cantucci (cookies), sample the local salami, and experience the neighbourhood’s Bohemian vibe – full of students, artists and lively culture. Meet the families that have been serving up the foodie treasures locals have savoured for generations.