Dublin's Private Full Day Highlights Driving Tour
This full day driving tour will whisk you through Dublin's highlights, and give you great insight into Ireland and its people.
- Enjoy the comfort of a private car for your excursion.
- Learn about Dublin's extensive history with your private driver guide.
- Snap photos of landmark sights, including Trinity College, O'Connell Street, and Dublin Castle.
- Visit the historic St Patricks Cathedral.
- Venture towards the Georgian Henrietta Street.
As you travel, your driver-guide will inform you about Dublin’s 1,000 year history from the first Viking settlers to the Norman arrival and the building of the city into what you see today. Highlights of this tour include the beautiful Georgian squares and parks of Dublin, the Grand Canal Dock, Trinity College area, Templebar, O’Connell Street, the Guinness and Jameson areas, the historic Phoenix Park, Dublin Castle, St Patricks Cathedral and much more.
On your tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the historic St Patricks Cathedral which dates back to 1211 AD and was lovingly restored in the 1800's by the Guinness family. From St Patricks Cathedral, you will make your way across Dublin to the perfectly preserved Georgian Henrietta Street dating from the mid 1700's to visit this historical townhouse telling the story of Dublin in the 1800's. This site is closed on Monday and Tuesdays so alternatively one can enjoy a tour of Glasnevin Cemetery which has a fascinating history and is very much a who's who of Irish history.