Craft Beer Private Tour of Munich with Tastings
Experience an off-the-beaten-track tour of Munich with an expert beer sommelier. On your private tour you will:
- Enjoy the attention of a private tour guide and beer expert.
- Explore the less-touristy side of Munich for an authentic local experience.
- Learn all about Munich's craft beer scene, and the strict ‘beer purity’ rules governing the brewing industry in Germany (and how newer local breweries are bending those rules with flamboyant new creations!).
- Visit three local breweries and beer halls where you will sample 5-6 different craft beers. (Public transport and tastings are included in the price).
- Taste delicious local Bavarian delicacies and snacks.
- Spend an alternative evening in Munich and get to know the beer scene loved by locals!
Enjoy this unique beer tasting tour through Munich’s hidden neighbourhoods and discover the world of Bavarian breweries, and traditional and craft beers! Munich is probably most famous all over the world for its love of beer, celebrated during Oktoberfest each year. So it would be a sin to miss out on this beer-focused private tour that really takes you under the skin of this vibrant city. Your tour begins and ends in Marienplatz, and you’ll take public transport to different areas and breweries.
On your private tour, you’ll get the chance to meet the experts involved in brewing classic German beer. You’ll learn about Bavarian culture, and sample delicious canapés and snacks as well as several different beers at three different local breweries. You’ve heard of wine and cheese pairing - well your guide will show you how to pair different traditional foods with your beer. A delicious tour in every way - cultural, gastronomic and fascinating. Be sure to arrive hungry and thirsty!