Private Walking Tour of Pergamon Museum, with five-in-one entrance ticket
Explore the artefacts of Berlin's Museum Square, enjoy a five-in-one entrance ticket to Museum Island; enjoy spectacular architecture and art, and learn about past civilisations.
- Enjoy a three-hour, private guided tour created for history and art lovers.
- Visit The Pergamon Museum: Famed for its outstanding collection of archaeological monuments.
- Travel back to lost civilisations of the Middle East, ancient Greece, and Mighty Rome.
- Explore the serenity and beauty of Museumsinsel – an island oasis in the city.
- Retrace the history and architecture on the island. Hear of its partition after WWII.
- See the Berlin Cathedral, find spectacular cityscapes, monuments and riverside gardens.
- Receive expert advice from your guide on the best museums to visit with the rest of your day
- Tour the remaining museums at your leisure and learn about their importance to preserving culture.
This tour is perfect for those seeking an expert-led tour of the world-famous Pergamon Museum, with an additional examination of Museum Island. Accompany an expert-in-the-field and delve into each museum's rich history and architecture. Enjoy the beautiful gardens, fountains and fabulous public spaces that surround them. Take centre stage with your guide. On this tour there are no other groups or noise to drown out the experience.
The Pergamon is often described as three museums in one - easily navigate the three major collections, piercing the heart of each. Travel back to lost ancient civilisations, from Ancient Greece, Babylonia to The Persian Empire. See remnants and striking artefacts of each: pottery, weaponry, statues, artwork. And marvel at the world famous collection of imposing archaeological discoveries. From recovered temples to towering 14 meter tall structures.
Afterwards you are more than welcome to enter the remaining museums, armed with your extensive knowledge.