Private Walking Tour of Pergamon and Neues Museums, with five-in-one entrance ticket
Explore the artefacts of Berlin's Museum Square, and enjoy a five-in-one entrance ticket to Museum Island with a guided tour of the Pergamon Museum and the Neues Museum. On your private tour you will:
- Enjoy the attention and knowledge of a private guide inside the Pergamon Museum, famed for its outstanding collection of archaeological monuments, art and architecture, and the Neues Museum.
- Travel back to lost civilisations of the Middle East, ancient Greece, and Mighty Rome.
- Explore the serenity and beauty of Museumsinsel with your guide– an island oasis in the city.
- See the imposing Roman Market Gate of Miletus, and Ishtar Gate, which was recovered from the City of Babylon in 1902.
- Retrace the history and architecture on the island. Hear of its partition after WWII.
- Receive expert advice from your guide on the best museums to visit with the rest of your day.
- Tour the remaining museums at your leisure and learn about their importance to preserving culture.
This tour is perfect for those seeking an expert-led tour of the world-famous Pergamon and Neueu Museums, with tickets to the rest of the museums located on Museum Island. Delve into the rich history and architecture which make up the island.
The Pergamon is often described as three museums in one, and your guide while helping you easily navigate the three major collections. Travel back to lost ancient civilisations, from Ancient Greece, Babylonia to The Persian Empire. See remnants and striking artefacts of each: pottery, weaponry, statues, artwork, and marvel at the world-famous collection of imposing archaeological discoveries. After your three-hour tour of the museums and the island, your guide will give you a ticket, which will give you access to the island’s other museums. Please note: the ticket is only valid for the day of the tour.