Schloss Charlottenburg: A Fairytale Palace with Magical Gardens
Swap the bustle of Berlin for the serenity of boundless gardens, peaceful lakes and echoing palace chambers. Built as the summer retreat for the first Queen of Prussia, Schloss Charlottenburg is the largest palace remaining within the city boundaries.
- Escape the bustle of Berlin to the peace and splendour of the city’s most majestic Palace.
- Enjoy exquisite gardens, architectural marvels and uncover the palace’s intriguing history.
- Gain a valuable insight into the palace’s distinct architecture with your own private expert in the field.
- See the Old Palace, royal apartments, artworks, rococo splendour and the New Wing.
- Situated 40 minutes from the heart of Berlin, the palace is a must-see sight, located right on your doorstep.
- Your own personal expert guide to accompany to and from your hotel or Alexanderplatz main station.
You will start your day meeting your personal guide at Berlin's central station, Alexanderplatz and you will take a short trip on the S-Bahn to the Palace. Unearth fascinating history and lesser known facts with an expert in the field and gain a perspective that otherwise would have simply been missed. Enjoy access to the Old Palace, with its baroque rooms, royal apartments, Japanese and Chinese porcelain collections and silverware chambers, as well as the New Wing, with its rococo decor and fine furniture. Explore the exquisite baroque gardens, discovering its hidden corners and quirks. Through and beyond the shady walkways you will stumble upon tombs, carp ponds and miniature tea-houses. An experience not to be missed whilst in Berlin! At the end of your tour, your guide will accompany you back to the centre of Berlin if you so wish.