Private Musée d'Orsay Tour with tickets included
Escape the bustle and step into the Golden Age of art in the Musée D’Orsay to enjoy one of the world’s greatest collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. On your private tour of the museum, you will:
- Fully guided tour with an expert local guide and tickets included
- Enjoy the highlights of the museum, focusing on the best work of the impressionists
- See Van Gogh’s Starry Night, Degas’ Ballerina, Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass, and one of Monet’s Waterlily pieces
- Find yourself in front of an other-worldly clock, with stunning vistas over Paris
- See the model for the Opera Garnier, designed by Carpeaux
- Stand in front of Thomas Couture Les Romains de la Décadence – the museum’s largest painting
- Enjoy time at your leisure to explore the museum after your tour has finished
- Free for Children ages 4-11
The Louvre may be the most visited museum in Paris, however the Orsay is probably the most enjoyable. Housed in the Gare d’Orsay, and constructed by Victor Laloux for the 1900 World Fair, the Orsay Museum is one of Paris’ most beloved museums, devoted to a huge breadth of art from between 1848 and 1914.
During the tour, your expert guide will help you navigate this huge collection to land you in front of the world-famous pieces housed in the museum. You will see numerous works by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin, and Van Gogh, while learning how each generation of artists has influenced the next. Explore the most iconic artworks in the world, including Vincent Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night over the Rhone’, Renoir’s ‘Bal du Moulin de la Galette’, and Cézanne’s 'Card players', and learn from your knowledgeable guide, about the stories behind these artworks and their creators along the way. After your guided tour, feel free to further explore the vast museum and its beautiful work at your own pace.