Private: Paris Highlights Walking tour & River Cruise
Enjoy a three-hour private walking tour of Paris, and explore the highlights of the French capital, finishing with a river cruise of the idyllic Seine. On your private tour, you will:
- Meet your guide by the famed Sacré-Cœur church and spectacular viewpoint over Paris.
- See the best of Paris from Montmartre to Notre Dame, including the Moulin Rouge, the Centre Pompidou, and Île de la Cité.
- Visit Le Marais neighbourhood, Hotel de Ville, Palais de Justice de Paris (Conciergerie), Place Dauphine and the Pont Neuf.
- Travel like a local – your guide will teach you all the tricks to taking the Paris Metro.
- Enjoy complimentary river cruise tickets, which you can use at the end of your tour or even the next day.
Start your tour immersed in one of the city’s most intriguing and bohemian neighbourhoods – an enclave of famous painters and artists, Montmartre. Then hop aboard the iconic Metro, where your guide will teach you all the tips and tricks for navigating it during your stay in Paris.
Marvel at the famous Centre Pompidou building, described by its architect Renzo Piano as a "huge spaceship made of glass", and stroll through Le Marais neighbourhood, once the city's Jewish quarter, the area is today filled with hip boutiques, galleries, and cafes.
Visit one of the two remaining natural islands in the Seine, the Île de la Cité, which is considered the historic heart of Paris. The medieval city of Paris was refounded here with magnificent Sainte-Chapelle and the former prison, the Conciergerie. While on Île de la Cité, you will have time to walk around the hauntingly beautiful Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, as she undergoes a renovation from the 2019 fire.
Your tour finishes at Pont Neuf, where your guide will give you tickets to join a one hour river cruise that will take you past the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. These tickets can be used any time, any day during your stay in Paris.