Magical Mont Saint-Michel full day excursion from Paris with private driver and guide
Built between sand and sky, the Mont-Saint-Michel and its breathtaking bay is an unforgettable sight. Experience a picturesque journey to, and a remarkable tour of, this iconic medieval monastery.
- Enjoy private roundtrip transfer to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of Normandy and Brittany
- Snap photos of Mont-Saint-Michel, from a distance and close-up
- Explore the interior of the monastery- the Abbey, the Grand Rue, and the Parish Church
- Examine the changing of the tides that make this site so unique
- Learn about the religious history that draw many to this pilgrimage destination
- Uncover the rest of the island, filled with unique souvenirs and tasty treats
- Wind-down on your private car journey back to Paris
Depart from your hotel first thing in the morning with your private driver and guide. Be whisked through the French countryside and enjoy picturesque landscapes as you make your way to the northwestern coast of France, to breathtaking Mont Saint-Michel.
Journey out to the castle on this mirage in the sea, and wander through the abbey, the Grand Rue and the church. Prepare to climb, as the entire city is build on a mound, rising from the water. Enjoy the mystique which shroud this mysterious and historic castle-town. Beware: don't journey outside of the city walls once there, as the entire town is surrounded by quicksand!
Once you have had your fill of the medieval fortress, enjoy a private transfer with your guide back to your hotel in Paris. Along the way home, learn about the extensive French history from its Roman days through the World Wars and present day.
Please note it is a 4 hour journey each way to Mont Saint Michel. Once there, it is up to you how long you wish to spend, with a maximum of 5.5 hours. The journey and the destination are both exceptional