Discover the Best Czech Beer: Private Brewery Tour in Prague
Prague is not only famous for its astronomical clock or the beautiful Charles Bridge but for having one of the best beers in the world!
On your private beer tour of Prague, you will:
- Enjoy the attention of a beer expert throughout your tour;
- Learn how Czech beer is produced and dig into its intricacies;
- Hear the history of Czech beer from local master brewers;
- Learn about the Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) mark used by only a few breweries;
- Visit three beer halls and breweries accompanied by traditional beer snacks;
- Taste out Pilsner Urquell and other Czech-produced beers that other beers are derived from.
The Czech Republic is the number 1 beer-drinking country in Europe with 181.7 litres consumed per capita in 2020 and on this beer-tasting tour, you will understand why beer is engraved in the Czech DNA.
With a history of 1,000-plus years of brewery experience, the Czech Republic's agricultural conditions of soil make it ideal for growing hops and between the stops, your beer expert will lead you through Prague's magical streets while telling you interesting facts and stories about the city.
On this private brewery tour, your beer expert will take you to several local pubs and breweries to enjoy the local atmosphere while tasting some Czech-made craft beers of more than 80 existing brands in the country.