Private Half Day Fishing Experience
Whether it's your first time fishing or you've been at it your whole life, your captain will be ready to give you day you'll never forget. On your half day fishing experience, you will:
- Meet your captain at the docks on the east side of Phil Foster Park.
- Become acquainted with the safety procedures for your half day fishing at sea.
- Head out into the Atlantic on a private boat to chase Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, and more.
- Spend several hours nearshore or offshore casting your line.
- Upon returning to the marina at the end of your trip, the captain and crew will help you clean any fish you wish to keep.
Indulge in the spectacular open water of the Atlantic Ocean. If it's your first time fishing, don't worry - your captain is prepared to show you the ropes, and leave you wanting more. If you're basically a pro, talk to the captain about the more unusual catches available and shape your day's adventure accordingly. No matter what, the crew will be sure you're getting the most out of your experience.
Please note: In the event of inclement weather that prohibits safe fishing, we will cancel the trip and do everything in our power to reschedule at a time convenient for both parties or provide a full refund.