West Palm Beach Small Group Food Tour
Dive into the flavors of South Florida on this walking tour of Downtown West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach has a vibe all its own. Where the streets of downtown are all named after plants and flowers, the palm trees are abundant, and the street art is vibrant. Experience this great city by immersing yourself in the food scene, eat as the locals do, and come away with a greater appreciation for this warm weather destination.
During your food tour, you will:
- Start your tour in a very “South Florida” way with a Cuban Guava and Cheese Pastelito.
- Sink your teeth into a Grilled Fish Taco, topped with guacamole and tropical fruit salsa. The best!
- Step inside a beautiful French restaurant that’s consistently awarded “Best Brunch” and savor a Croque Monsieur.
- Visit Salento Coffee, enjoy a demonstration and experience a Colombian tradition as you sample Tinto coffee and a cheese bread called Pandebono.
- Pop into Kapow where you’ll enjoy a refreshing Blueberry Lavender Mojito which pairs nicely with our Pork Potsticker and General Tso’s Cauliflower. We’ll finish up with Thai Donuts that will make you saw Kapow WOW!
- End your day at Ganache Bakery where you’ll learn about (and taste) tamarinds, coconuts and the best Key Lime Pie in town.
Get off the beaten path and taste the flavors of South Florida as you experience five locally-owned restaurants on this small group food tour. You will meet the chefs behind the scrumptious dishes and visit award-winning restaurants. You will also learn about the tropical fruits that thrive in this area of the world – not to mention sampling the best key lime pie and fish tacos in town! During your journey, you will discover great street art and hear wonderful tales about Palm Beach’s past.
Note: This is a small group tour, with up to 8 guests total enjoying the experience. The tour includes plenty of food for lunch. Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and comfortable shoes.