Hot Springs Tour and Village Excursion
Whether you are here in Valencia for a shore excursion, a weekend escape, a semester abroad or you live here, the gorgeous thermal springs of Montanejos are an adventure you do not want to miss. On your private excursion, you will:
- Enjoy hotel pick-up at your centrally-located hotel in Valencia.
- Take in the legendary Bridal Falls: A 55-metre-high waterfall that will take your breath away.
- Swim in the medicinal mineral waters of the crystal-clear thermal springs, believed to be a 'magical fountain of youth'.
- Indulge in a much-needed re-fuel for lunch in the village of Montanejos (lunch not included).
- See the spectacularly winding canyons, imposing dam, and 'Atlantis of the mountains'.
- Drive under the imposing Roman Sagunto Fortress.
- Discover legends and quirky anecdotes of the different villages which you'll visit.
Catch a breath of mountain air and come and experience the idyllic thermal springs of Montanejos. On this full-day adventure, we will explore the natural beauty of the surrounding areas of Valencia that few visitors ever get to discover. First, be picked up from your place of stay and travel through the beautiful nature on the outskirts of Valencia, passing by small villages along the way to see some of the hidden beauty and stories that these places hold. Brimming with olive and almond orchards covering the hillsides, the journey through nature only prepares you for the beauty which awaits you at the thermal springs.
Be sure that you do bring: bring comfortable shoes/sandals with straps, towels and swimsuits as well as the necessary clothes depending on the season, like sunscreen in summer and a jumper in winter.
Please note: In line with COVID-19 safety regulations, temperature checks will be conducted before boarding the transport. If you have any symptoms, please let us know and stay at home, we can make any necessary arrangements. Please bring a mask with you.