The Other Kremlin Live Virtual Tour
On this Live Virtual Tour, we will show you The Other Kremlin of Moscow: Izmailovo Kremlin, a unique centre of culture and entertainment
It's known as a Russian 'Disneyland' because of its architectural style of Old Muscovite Russia which consists of colourful ornament and wooden architecture.
Your guide will take you through markets, where they will talk about local products like a matryoshka doll and its history, Faberge eggs, Soviet items, amber jewellery and much more.
You will also visit the Izmailovo Flea Market, home to a vibrant confection of stalls selling everything from books, baskets, retro toys and furniture to Soviet memorabilia, fur hats, nesting dolls and traditional artwork.
Here’s where you can find unique Russian souvenirs and gifts, sample national delicacies and see the local life in action.
Nearby there is a new hipster area you will discover with your tour guide where you will get to see Moscow's graffiti and unique stores.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR TOUR
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the streets, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as an entirely private experience for you and your group and each person can be connected from one device.
- If you want a customised tour, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date and Time may be affected by weather conditions to guarantee the best experience.