Arbat, The Most Famous Street Live in Moscow Virtual Tour
On this Live Virtual Tour, we will take you to Moscow's Most Famous Street, a city where can travel through ages just walking through its streets.
Arbat street is one of the oldest surviving streets of the Russian capital and is famous for its architectural masterpieces and souvenirs. It is like Carnaby Street in London, Montmartre in Paris or Royal Mile in Edinburgh.
It became a favourite place to go for a walk of the Muscovites. On a good day, you can see many improvised shows, street performers, poets and entertainers.
Through the centuries Arbat used to be one of the most bohemian places in Moscow as it attracted a lot of prominent Russian people – writers, poets, and artists.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR TOUR
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the streets, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as an entirely private experience for you and your group and each person can be connected from one device.
- If you want a customised tour, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date and Time may be affected by weather conditions to guarantee the best experience.