Visit Le Marais on a Private Pastry Tour
Explore the cultural heritage of Les Marais through tasting food with your private guide. On your private pastry tour, you will:
- Try world-renowned macarons or some famous bread considered a national treasure.
- Taste exquisite French pastries with foreign roots.
- Wander through the charming and historic Le Marais district of Paris.
- Taste some chocolate labeled by the French government as "Living heritage enterprise".
- Have a coffee in a beautiful and legendary spot.
- End up the tour by having a glass of wine in a typical Parisian terrace.
Welcome to the hippest district in Paris, where nothing can overshadow the timeless charm of Le Marais. On your private pastry tour, you will see several of the neighbourhood’s most iconic sites, including the Centre Pompidou, while most exploring spots are off the beaten track. You will visit numerous pastry shops, biting into the best macaron, and sipping coffee like a Parisian, while learning about several communities that have made the district home, including the LGBTQ+ community and Jewish community. Search out new hidden gems with your guide, and explore the twisting alleys of Le Marais.
The mouth-watering journey they offer will make you meet incredible and talented artisans behind well-known brands or hidden addresses that will be revealed to you along the way; but above all, you will get the occasion to treat yourself with their savoury creations, such as a famous bread considered as a national treasure since the 1930s, the world-renowned macarons with foie gras and caviar flavour, some grand-cru chocolate made by the Best Craftsman in France. Your tour finishes with a glass of wine on a Parisian terrace, where you can spend time relaxing after your delectable tour.