Montmartre Brunch Tour for Foodies
What could be more Parisian than spending a morning in Montmartre with a chef, shopping at a market, then making and enjoying a meal in his restaurant? On your small group tour with a chef, you will:
- Meet your chef-and-guide at a pre-arranged spot in the Montmartre section of Paris.
- Wander through the market and local shops, picking up cheese, fruit, fresh bread, chocolate, and more.
- Prepare a meal alongside the chef in the kitchen of his restaurant, including making a classic French dish.
- Learn to make a classic French dish – some days it’s escargot, others it’s Beef Bourguignon. It all depends on what’s in season and available – the true Parisian way!
- Gather around the table to indulge in the four-course meal you’ve prepared, alongside four perfectly paired wine tastings.
Wander the streets which were once home to Van Gogh, Matisse, and Picasso, shopping in the local markets and in a neighborhood that has certainly earned a reputation as one of the most artistic and inspirational areas of Paris. On your tour, you’ll see Montmartre’s iconic sites with a local, passing by the tourist spots, as you dart in and out of cheese and chocolate shops. Then, enjoy the experience of a lifetime, cooking in a French restaurant kitchen with one of the city’s friendliest and most charismatic chefs. You’ll spend a few hours in his kitchen, alongside a handful of others (up to 12 people total), cooking and preparing a meal to share at the table together.
After all the prepping and cooking, sit down to enjoy a luxuriating four-course meal, paired perfectly with four wine tastes. Your experience ends after the meal, where your chef-and-guide will give you his recommendations on the best way to continue your culinary indulgences in one of the world’s great food cities.