The Birth of Fashion in Paris Live Virtual Tour
Home to the most popular and recognized fashion houses in the world, Paris is not only the city of love but the world's fashion capital.
On this live virtual tour, your professional tour guide will take you on a walk through the most fabulous Parisian streets where you will discover the most luxurious brands while you hear the stories of Coco Chanel, Paul Poiret, Didier Ludot, the birth of Louis Vuitton, and how Hermes transitioned from leatherwear to scarves and bags.
You will see:
- Palais Royal, one of the first shopping centers where designer boutiques could be found that gave Paris its fashion fame.
- Maison de Rose Bertin, Queen Marie Antoinette dressmaker,
- Paris Opera, one of the most important buildings in Paris,
- Rue de la Paix, formerly known as rue Napoléon where you will find a mix of shops,
- The House of Worth, a high fashion house that specializes in high couture, whose designer Charles Frederick Worth caught the attention of the Empress Eugénie, wife of Emperor Napoleon III of France in the XIX century,
- The House of Jeanne Paquin, known as the “Queen of Haute Couture” Jeanne Paquin was a pioneer in the industry,
- Place du Marché Saint Honoré, a square with a rich history,
- Rue Saint honoré, where iconic fashion houses like Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, and Christian Dior can be found.
If you are a fashion lover and want to learn more about the most famous French houses while admiring the beautiful streets of Paris, this is the perfect tour for you!